Being an ancient hippie I was rather concerned about Friday, May 13, 2011. Not just because it was Friday the Thirteenth but because there was a planetary alignment predicted by the song Aquarius in the musicalHair.
Jupiter was aligned with Mars, but apparently the Moon was not in the Seventh House so nothing changed.
Things will be different a week later. Sunday, May 22, 2011 is going to be a very bad day for people who are not good Christians, because at 6pm on Saturday, May 21, the Rapture is going to happen.
This is when all good souls will be taken to Heaven, leaving the sinners and apostates behind. It could even be worse, as some are saying that all the people who have ever died will come back to wander the Earth. It will be the long-predicted Zombie Apocalypse.
“And how do I know this?” you ask, as even non-Christians might be aware of Jesus telling his followers that nobody would be able to predict when he would return.
what do you think is going to happen today?
- Leader Of May 21st Rapture Campaign,Herald Camping Predicts The World Will End At 6pm Tomorrow (theurbandaily.com)
- Rapture Humour (mgpcpastor.wordpress.com)
- Prediction of Rapture occurring Saturday fails to alarm many area residents (pennlive.com)
- The pious and the partyers both await Rapture (chron.com)
- Will you vanish on Saturday at 3:00 p.m.? (geneveith.com)
- 1 Thessalonians 4:16 Vs Rapture (macjrpublishing.wordpress.com)