THE recent spate of mass animal deaths around the world is sparking conspiracy theories and doomsday predictions on the web.
Not that it’s stopping residents of the internet from having a red hot go.
One example is from conspiracy theorists Joseph Watson and Alex Jones of prisonplanet.com who blame it on “the government”. According to the site authorities have “routinely engaged in secret testing of biological and electromagnetic weapons that have detrimentally impacted both humans and animals many times in the past.”
And let’s not even get started on the 2012 end of the world predictions.
what do you think about this? read the rest of the article and tell me what you think!
- Counting Dead Blackbirds: Conspiracy Theories Abound In Arkansas (politicsdaily.com)
- Joe Talk…Conspiracy Theorist…Or…????? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Holy fish and fowl, Batman! (emilylhauserinmyhead.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones? Glenn Beck? Conspiracy Theorist Nutjobs Deserve Each Other (oliverwillis.com)
- Propaganda strategy begins: Anyone who disagrees with the Mainstream media’s explanation is a conspiracy theorist (iflizwerequeen.com)
- Conspiracy Theories (alpup.blogspot.com)