ZAHRA Baker died of an illness and her parents “went wild’,’ dismembering her and hiding her remains, according to a relative.
Boncetta “Buzzie” Winkler, 76, said she met this week with her niece, Elisa Baker, and talked about what happened to her 10-year-old Australian stepdaughter Zahra whose remains were found dumped in bushland in the US state of North Carolina late last year.
“She’d been sick two weeks before she died,” Ms Winkler said.
“When they found her, I guess they didn’t know what to do. They just went wild.”
hmmm I am not sure what to think now. why didn’t they just say that she died instead of doing all this – they are just stupid people! what do you think?
- Relative: Disabled NC girl died of natural causes (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- ‘Chainsaw’ Role-PlayProbed in N.C. Mystery (foxnews.com)
- Stepmum tells of Zahra killing (heraldsun.com.au)
- ‘Chainsaw massacre’ role-play revealed in warrants (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Phone records show Zahra’s stepmother visited burial sites (theage.com.au)